The Bend Couch Crash 2017 – in the Wild with Zareen and Josh

You have friends all over the world. You just haven’t met them yet. I’ve seen these…

Hans from Rotterdam, Netherlands

Meet Hans, a host in Rotterdam, Netherlands and one of Couchsurfing’s most active hosts. A cyclist,…

Featured Ambassador: Steven Moskwa of Brisbane, Australia: 500 Couchsurfers and Counting

Name: Steven Moskwa Location: Brisbane, Australia, Queensland Claim to fame: Hosted over 500 Couchsurfers  …

Peter Gersten and the TBRC

Name: Peter Gersten Location: Sedona, Arizona From: New York City Favorite hobbies: Hiking, binge-viewing DVDs,…

Community Post: How to be a Good Couchsurfing Guest and Host

Below is a blog post written by Francis Tapon and originally posted here. Francis is producing…

Featured Ambassador: Celebrating the Life of Massimo Bennardo

For over 10 years, Massimo Bennardo dedicated himself to Couchsurfing. As an active host, surfer, event…

Featured Ambassador: Carlos

Name: Carlos Alvarez Location: Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina Words of Wisdom: The World is much smaller…

Iain McGeachin: Walking Around Europe to Raise Awareness for Ataxia

When Iain McGeachin was diagnosed with spinocerebellar ataxia after 17 months of tests, doctors told him…

Maski Haile

Name: Maski Haile Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada From: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia One amazing thing she’s done:…

Featured Ambassador: Hamza – From Morocco to Canada

Name: Hamza Benhmani Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada From: Ait Melloul, Souss-Massa-Draa, Morocco “I would describe myself…